The app currently has 2378 manual pages, 1351 one-line scripts and a bunch of general terminal tips. Learn how to work with the CLI(Command Line Interface).
• System Information
• System Control
• Package Manager
• Terminal Games
• Hacking Tools
This app was developed as a part of the Home Remote Control(available on Google Play).
If there is any command you miss, let me know and the next update will have it.
Example of console commands:
shutdown, reboot, lock/unlock screen, print external/internal ip, print cpu/battery usage, take screenshot/webcam photo, play text to speech, play sound file.
– Add new commands and TLDR page integration
– Refresh design and add support for adaptive icons
– Improve performance and add downloadable font to reduce apk size
– Fix man text format and add search
– Rewrite the whole App from Java to Kotlin