Weather Offline 2017
The new Weather Offline Android app provides the world’s most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
– Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation.
– See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules.
– Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow.
– Track all your favorite cities and destinations!
– Status Bar Notification: Displays the current temperature and weather information
– Home screen: Drag the widget to the Home screen to display the weather information for the day and the current time, depending on your current location or the selected location
– Forecasts: Weather forecast for the next 5 days
– You can add any of the different cities and view the weather in these cities
– Easy to use widgets
– Complete set of functions, you can set the refresh rate of weather information, whether in the status bar shows the weather notice
– Display visibility
– Accuracy of sunrise and sunset
– Show humidity and wind speed, give you better travel tips
– Display yesterday’s temperature and can be used as a reference for today’s temperature
– Shows wind, humidity, high and low temperature and wind information for your current location
– Shows you the perceived temperature
– Easily set up and swipe between different locations
– Simple to use widget – Multiple weather locations – Celsius & Fahrenheit
Australia’s favourite weather app, Weatherzone, gives you access to detailed observations, 7 Day forecasts, rain radar, BOM warnings and much more