Learn by answering the question you have answered wrong!
When I was learning Japanese, I realized that I have 2 big issues:
1) I cannot remember what I have learnt.
2) I waste too much time on non-productive activates.
i.e. Spend too much time looking for answer and explanation.
Not able to study what I need to know.
To help serious Japanese learner to learn effectively, I created this SMART JLPT N5
What it does:
We created a database of Japanese grammar exercise at JLPT N5 Level.
When you are free, just spend time answer 5 to 10 questions.
The app will remember which question you have answered wrong and it will ask you again
until you can answer correctly for 3 times
After you have answered the entire question database correctly for 3 times, you are ready
Who is this app for?
1) Know the basic of Japanese characters
2) Preparing for JLPT N5 exam
3) Suggest using this app 6 to 12 months before JLPT N5 Exam
4) As a grammar refresher, to prepare for further Japanese study, i.e. N4
This App contain of 4 sections.
– cover all the grammar you need to learn for JLPT N5 exam
2) Exam section 1
– passed and simulated question for JLPT N5 grammar section 1
3) Exam section 2
– passed and simulated question for JLPT N5 grammar section 2
4) Exam section 3
– passed and simulated question for JLPT N5 grammar section 3