ezRide Dallas offers offline trip planning in the public transport system of Dallas (DART).
Just pick your departure and destination point and get a list of suggested routes including all the transfers and scheduled departure/arrival times sorted by the time of departure. You can then view detailed information of the routes, display them on a map etc.
– Fast offline trip planning
– Advanced search parameters (“via” stations, transport modes, etc.)
– Searching routes on a map
– Searching lines by name
– Favorite routes
– Automatic timetables updates (over Wi-Fi)
– “Material” design
– … and much more
– 1-year or lifetime license fee
– 1 month trial license to try out all the features for free.
Feedback, requests? Please email us at email@example.com
– New, “material” design
– Ability to save the results for easy access later
– New and easy way of independently setting the origin and destination from the search history
– Left sliding menu is now available on all the screens
– Horizontal swiping of individual trips in the “Journeys found” screen to quickly find next or previous possible trips between the two stops
– … and a lot more!