BOM Weather is the Bureau of Meteorology’s weather app, giving you the most accurate weather information at your fingertips.
The BOM Weather app includes:
– What it actually feels like outside (‘apparent temperature’)
– Wind speed and direction, rainfall since 9am, and humidity
– Your weather for the week ahead including temperature, rainfall, and wind
– For the next 24 hours (in 3-hourly blocks)
– UV forecast for the day ahead
– Official weather warnings listed by state or territory
– Live updates
– Our popular rain radar
– Pinch and zoom the radar image
– Save your favourite locations.
– View your current location’s weather with one touch.
With the BOM Weather app you can check the weather—wherever you are—from Australia’s official weather source, the Bureau of Meteorology.
For more information: www.bom.gov.au/app
– Improved loading speed and user experience
– UV forecast added for the day ahead
– Recently installed WA radars added
– Hazardous surf statements added for coastal locations in NSW and southern QLD
– Addition of pinch and zoom for radar images
– Changes to how your closest radar is selected
– Multiple bug fixes.